Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Blog Posts, how I forget you exist



Hey everyone, man it's hard to remember to do these amongst a Senior Show and my job fatefully looming over me.

This is the final seashell drawing, and man does it look better than those that came before it. I definitely payed more attention to really needing to have a great sketch before starting on the ink. That helped because when doing the ink it seemed to take out some of the guess working that came with shading on a shell that seemed impossible to shade. Overall I think I grew a lot just on this shell thing, not to mention the whole class. Now when I draw I catch myself doing cool things that I didn't do before taking this class.

1 comment:

  1. wow . .really nice. . .thanks a lot for showing it to me...keep it up . .
    vapor recovery tower

    ReplyDelete