Tuesday, February 2, 2010

First Post for Life Drawing I


Hi, it took me a bit to remember what my blog's name is, but here I am.

I'm Nate, and I'm a Multimedia Design major. My biggest interests are bringing imaginations to life and throwing them down on paper. That said, I love designing and writing the crazy scenarios that pop into my head. I love stories that do their best to blow my mind. An example of the kind of art I do is...





The first class was interesting for me because I really need to get familiar with human muscular form in order to be a better concept artist for me...I've also found that no matter how some of my characters may be dressed, it's easiest to sketch them nude first in order to get my proportions correct, so I think this class will be a huge help.

No comments:

Post a Comment